Who am I? I'm Jenn! I'm a former accountant turned stay-at-home mom. My life has completely changed since The P was born in June 2006 (we'll talk more about her later) and I am thoroughly enjoying every minute of being a full-time mom (okay, maybe not every single minute, but almost).
More importantly, who is The P?! Ahh, The P is my lovely 19 month old daughter, Maya. You may be wondering why she is called The P, and I kind of wonder that too. I think it started when she was a little baby and all of our nicknames for her started with 'P'...like peanut, princess, precious, petunia pickle-bottom...so in our laziness we shortened the nicknames and sometimes we just call her The P. This blog is dedicated to her and she will most often be referred to as The P. (I hope she doesn't find that offensive when she grows up!)
Okay...as soon as she gets up from her nap I will be waiting anxiously for her to do something interesting so I can start blogging about it ;) In the meantime, she is welcome to sleep as long as she likes.
No comments:
Post a Comment