
Today has been "Emma Day". I dropped The P off at her friend The E's house at 8:30 so I could go take my CPR challenge. She ended up playing over there until noon. She ate snack and lunch there and everything! They built a fort, and wore princess hats, and drove their "stro-stro's" around.


Then, The E and her mamma came over again for a few minutes after dinner to play. The cutest thing is when they give each other kisses through the glass door, The P on the inside The E on the outside.

An hour after The P went to bed she was still talking to herself in her crib when all of a sudden she yelled, "Em-ma! Em-ma! eeeeeeee-----MA!"
3 comments:
we had such fun today! thanks for letting us crash your house with our stro-stro. :)
Doesn't it make you so happy when they have fun with their friends? I love it.
Those two girls truly are besties I love watching them interact!
Post a Comment