Here we are!
The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children. ~Elain Heffner

Monday, April 27, 2009

Nap time

So, not only have we been struggling with sleeping at night, but The P has also become inconsistent with her naps. Today I put her down for a nap and then sat downstairs, silently, holding my breath, and hoping she would fall asleep. I heard some noises and some running around for about 30 minutes, but then she quieted down. I figured she had to be tired since she was up at 5am (that's another story)! Anyway, I went upstairs about an hour later to peek on her and she wasn't in her bed...she wasn't in her room...she was here...
in our room, passed out in the baby's car seat (we definitely have to get that thing in the car), holding a bat in her lap like she needs protection. It cracked me up!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Jenn, I'm just dying at this picture! This is just too cute!! I love it!