Here we are!
The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children. ~Elain Heffner

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Great Zucchini

So today was my first day alone with both girls all day. Adam even went up to Northern VA for the night. I guess it was sink or swim. Luckily, we made it through! I think it was a success since The P took a nap and was even in bed by 7:30. I was a little nervous when we woke up to 55 degrees and rainy. I almost freaked out a little wondering what we could do. We made it out to Target and the post office in the morning and took a walk in the afternoon when the rain stopped. At Target we bought cake mix so we could make some pink cupcakes like the character in The P's new favorite book, Pinkalicious. We also picked up a new bikini (on sale) for The P, among other things. On the ride home The P said to me "Can I wear my new zucchini when we make cupcakes?" So here she is...
The P in her "zucchini" with cupcakes
We can't forget about the p. She was her sweet little p self.

No comments: