Here we are!
The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children. ~Elain Heffner

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You thought this day would never come...

I know I had my doubts. Just less than a month shy of her 3rd birthday, and we took The P today for her very first haircut. We brought her to Pigtails and Crewcuts and she did an awesome job. She picked the airplane seat, climbed in, and watched Mickey Mouse on the TV while the styist went to work. No fussing or anything! She has been wearing her hair down so much lately and it has been all over the place, so I decided it was finally time to trim it up a little. I'm very happy. They did a great job and she looks so cute!






A new pink clip completes the look!

1 comment:

shamers said...

adorable! she looks gorgeous. :)