Here we are!
The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children. ~Elain Heffner

Friday, June 27, 2008

Where? Where? Where?

We are in a "where?" phase. The P has finally started to use the word "where". Instead of saying "No Daddy going?", she now says "Where did Daddy go?". She also says "Where did PJ go?" "Where did PJ Daddy go?" "Where did PJ Mommy go?" "Where did Will go?" "Where did Will Daddy go?" etc... I think you get the point. All day long she wonders where everyone is. for a while I will answer her. It's pretty simple, since it is usually home, work, or school. However, I realized that she actually already knows the answers to her questions. I just have to say, "I don't know. Where DID Daddy go?" Then she answers "Daddy's at work." This is pretty much how our waking hours go. Oh well, it is alot easier to answer "Where" than "Why, why, why?"

No comments: