Here we are!
The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children. ~Elain Heffner

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"Work"

So, I decided to take a day off today and I sent The P to work. That's right. Well, actually it is a day care center, but Dada dropped her off and picked her up on his way to and from work, so we decided that The P was a work too! She seemed to have a really good time. The one comment on the note she brought home from her teacher was "She ate really well". That's what she does best! While The P was at work, I was able to go to the dentist, get my hair cut, get a pedicure, go shopping, buy groceries, and clean up the house. I stayed busy, but by the afternoon I really missed that P.

1 comment:

shamers said...

"she ate really well." that's the maya we know!