



Later that afternoon, the Phaneuf's (Jennie, Jeff and Sophia) came into town. Sophia joined right in playing with the girls. Then I realized I had my "real" daughter, and my two god-daughters all playing together. How sweet! (Too bad we didn't get a group picture.)
Later, Jeff and I took the girls over to the pool. The P had her first real "big pool" experience of the summer. (The water was finally warm enough for me to go in with her.) She loves jumping in from the side and counting "1-2-3-5-8" before she goes. She went underwater tons of times. She also had a blast splashing around in the baby pool with our neighbor Sydney. I think they were testing each other's limits to see who was the bravest.
On Saturday we all went to the pool again. This time The P's Dada and Jennie got to come too. It was super hot outside and the pool was great! In the afternoon we went to a bbq, came home, threw two hot sweaty kids in the tub and into bed, Nora came over to babysit, and we went to see friends for dinner. It is fun to hang out with everyone before we move out of town. (Please come visit us in Va Beach!)
The P keeps asking, "No 'Phia going?" Translation: "Where is Sophia?"
1 comment:
We had such a good time seeing you! Wish we lived closer! Save a room for us in Vah Beach!!
xoxo, Missy & Ava
Post a Comment