The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children. ~Elain Heffner
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Ready for Halloween
I think this is so cute, I had to post it immediately. We are getting ready for halloween in a few weeks. Here's a little something that GiGi taught The P today. (Try not to get dizzy as she chases me in circles trying to look at the camera.)
Hi from Eden and Meredith! Lately I hear "I want to see May-o on puter" every day! We can't wait to see you in a week and Eden keeps telling me that May-o is at the beach but she's coming to our house.
1 comment:
Hi from Eden and Meredith! Lately I hear "I want to see May-o on puter" every day! We can't wait to see you in a week and Eden keeps telling me that May-o is at the beach but she's coming to our house.
Post a Comment