Here we are!
The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children. ~Elain Heffner

Monday, October 27, 2008

Working on a facelift...

Me and The P is getting a little facelift. I'm playing around with some different backgrounds and colors. Let me know what you like or don't like. More importantly, I'm working on some new posts. We took a big trip last week and I just need to pull together all of the pictures from our friends since our camera is broken :( More to come...

2 comments:

Meredith said...

We love it! We can't wait for new posts (especially since we've been watching the videos every day for about a month and Mommy is ready for new ones. Eden anticipates what Maya will do and even pounds the dirt when we watch you plant tomatos.)

shamers said...

can't wait to catch up with you! so jealous of your big trip.